The real change that needs to occur is getting back to your true self. It’s possible that your light has been hidden behind the cloud of a wounded ego. When you allow your soul to shine through it will illuminate and heal your ego.
Declare “I Am Willing to Change” and consider this quote: “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein
The autumn equinox and full moon is a significant time of change. The full moon signifies the completion of a cycle; the equinox represents a change in seasons. First acknowledge what you have completed or released; then decide what change you are willing to make going forward.
Your subconscious mind stores all the programming from your childhood and runs 95% of your life. The other 5% is used by your conscious mind to think about your wishes, dreams and desires. If your wounded ego is in charge with its fear-based beliefs then you must change the operating system to avoid...
Enter your name and email and you'll receive my free report: 8 Steps to Radical Self-Reliance: A Path to Personal Freedom. You'll also receive my weekly blog: Satori Wisdom in your inbox every Monday.